YALE HEAVY FORKLIFTS
15,500 lbs 2012 YALE Heavy Forklift GDP155VX PNEUMATIC, DIESEL, @ 24″ load center
102-185 Triple stage mast, 4-Function hydraulics, Solid pneumatic tires, 96″ Forks
28,000# @24″ load center, 2013 YALE Forklift GDP280 Pneumatic, 183″ Raised fork height,
Diesel, Sideshift and Fork Positioner, Full cab with heat and AC, Solid pneumatic tires, 96″ Forks
36,000 lbs capacity @ 24″ load center, 2001 YALE Forklift GDP360, 143-147 2-Stage mast
Diesel, Cab, Sideshifting Fork Positioner, 96″ Forks
36,000 lbs capacity @ 24″ load center, 2013 Yale GDP360CE PNEUMATIC, 192-244 Two Stage Mast
Diesel (with 2-year old engine), Cab w/heat and AC, Side shift and Fork Positioner
2000 Hours on 2-year old engine.
28,000# 2016 Yale GDP280 Pneumatic,143-147 Standard 2-Stage mast
Diesel- Cummins Turbo, Side shift and Fork Positioner
Cab w/ Heat and AC, Forks
Productivity for Your Heavy Lifting Applications
Yale® high capacity GP190-280DF big trucks are designed for heavy duty operating conditions in applications including produce, paper, forest products, metals and concrete. These trucks are engineered for ease of serviceability and outstanding ergonomics, which enhance operator productivity and reduce downtime.
- The GP190-280DF series features a Cummins QSB 4.5L Tier 4 Final diesel engine with a turbocharger and intercooler paired with a 3-speed ZF WG 161 powershift transmission.
- EPA Tier 4 Final compliant with a selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system using urea (diesel exhaust fluid), a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), and a dosing module for urea injection.
- Right-sized powertrain displaces less fuel and helps to lower fuel consumption.
- On-demand cooling features a quad-cooler with four separate cooling cores (engine, transmission, charge air cooler and hydraulic system). The cores are stacked horizontally and are individually replaceable. The integrated hydraulic cooler maintains normal system operating temperatures at high ambient temperatures.
- On-demand hydraulic system with advanced variable displacement pump (VDP) technology lowers fuel consumption without sacrificing lifting capacity.
- The low cowl, sloping counterweight and curved tempered-glass windshield facilitate forward and rearward views.
- Serviceability and daily checks are made easier with powered cab tilt options and dual gull wings that provide access to the power train and key components.
- Designed for versatility in multiple industries with optional carriage and fork options and attachments such as pipe clamps, produce forks and coil rams.
The Yale heavy duty GP300-360EF big trucks are a line of tough lift trucks designed for heavy duty operating conditions for applications including paper and forest products, metals, produce, and concrete, among others. The trucks are engineered for ease of serviceability and outstanding ergonomics which enhance operator productivity and reduce downtime for our customers’ applications. Over 50 years of our heritage building capable trucks is brought to bear in the GP300-360EF series.
- Yale GP300-360EF series trucks feature a capable Cummins QSB 6.7L diesel engine equipped with exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), and a variable geometry turbocharger. The engine is mated to a ZF WG 161 3-speed powershift transmission.
- EPA Tier 4 Final compliant innovative technology featuring a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system using Urea (also Diesel Exhaust Fluid), a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) and a dosing module for Urea injection.
- Routine maintenance is a breeze with the side tilting ComforCab II™. Ease of serviceability remains a key characteristic of GP300-360EF series with dual gull wings that provide seamless access for daily checks and easy maintenance. The powered cab tilt feature provides access to major components in seconds.
- On-demand cooling featuring four separate cooling cores (engine, transmission, charge air cooler, and hydraulic system). The cores are stacked horizontally and individually replaceable. The integrated hydraulic oil cooler maintains normal system operating temperatures at high ambient temperatures.
- On-demand hydraulics with advanced variable displacement pump (VDP) technology facilitates industry leading low fuel consumption without sacrificing lifting capability.
- Greaseable load rollers on the mast provide durability and long life in the most heavy duty operating conditions.
- Get more for less with competitive industry 4-mode speeds and outstanding travel speeds. Front end options designed to enable true rated capacity for various carriages for maximum productivity.
- Designed for versatility in multiple applications with attachments used for paper roll clamps, pipe clamps, tire handlers, and steel coil rams in multiple industry segments.
The forklifts we are currently selling were preowned by individuals in the U.S. Please look at the manufacturer’s website for information about Yale Heavy Forklifts: https://www.yaleforklifts.com/manufacturer/yale
To return to our main forklift page, click here:
NEED YALE PARTS OR CYLINDERS REBUILT? CALL RON AT (314) 409-5115